How we support accountants
As business professionals, accountants are a natural source of advice for anyone seeking to raise finance. The majority of accountancy practices do not offer this as a core service. Depending on their knowledge of the client and their specific needs, most accountants assist in sourcing finance on an ad-hoc basis. With this in mind, Convertibill® have a simple Finance Enquiry form.
As your client’s accountant, you decide how much, or little, you wish to be involved in the actual financing process. Alternatively, make an appointment and let’s discuss how we might work together. We want to help you to help your clients.
Let’s work together & support our clients
|Appointment:||Book online now|
01 685-3672 (Ireland) or
0844 774-7822 (United Kingdom)
What we don’t do:
Not suited to car, van or mortgage related business or medium to long-term property deals.
What Convertibill® does:Use client’s trade book to:
- Pay suppliers enabling transport savings and bulk discounts
- Win bigger customer orders by proving financial backing is in place to fulfil larger orders
- Free up capital efficiently from future revenues, e.g. invoices, card payments, licence fees and direct debit revenue streams
- Provide vendor finance using lease/hire instalment finance to improve customer sales
- Minimum finance requirement should be EUR 25.0k every 30 days or EUR 0.4m every per annum
- No liens, personal guarantees, lock-in periods or debtor concentration limits apply
- Selective debtor finance and no requirement to trade ‘full ledger’