Finance enquiry for Accountants’ Clients
This is an exclusive service for accountancy practices to get a fast, indicative answer if Convertibill® can finance their clients. Complete the form below to get a simple Yes/No answer within 24 hours, or less.
If the indicative answer is Yes, we will request a recent aged debtors and aged creditors report and issue a single page offer. This Revolving Purchase Agreement (RPA) Offer details the costs and fees and is sent to you, or your client, whichever you prefer.
What we don’t do:
Not suited to Car, Van, Mortgage related business or Medium to Longer-term Property deals.
What Convertibill® does:
Use client’s trade book to:
- Pay Suppliers enabling transport savings and bulk discounts
- Win bigger customer Orders by proving financial backing is in place to fulfil large orders
- Free up capital efficiently from future revenues such as Invoices, Card Payments and Licence Fees
- Provide Asset finance to pay the business upfront and enable more customer sales
- Minimum amount required to equate to EUR 25.0k every 30 days up to EUR 2.5m every 30 days.
- No liens, personal guarantees, lock-in periods or debtor concentration limits apply.
- Selective debtor finance – no requirement to trade full ledger.