Finance enquiry for Accountants’ Clients
This is an exclusive service for accountancy practices to get a fast, indicative answer if Convertibill® can finance their clients. Complete the form below to get a simple Yes/No answer within 24 hours, or less.
If the indicative answer is Yes, we will request a recent aged debtors and aged creditors report and issue a single page offer. This Revolving Purchase Agreement (RPA) Offer details the costs and fees and is sent to you, or your client, whichever you prefer.
What we don’t do:
Not suited to car, van or mortgage related business or medium to long-term property deals.
What Convertibill® does:
Use client’s trade book to:
- Pay suppliers enabling transport savings and bulk discounts
- Win bigger customer orders by proving financial backing is in place to fulfil larger orders
- Free up capital efficiently from future revenues, e.g. invoices, card payments, licence fees and direct debit revenue streams
- Provide vendor finance using lease/hire instalment finance to improve customer sales
- Minimum finance requirement should be EUR 25.0k every 30 days or EUR 0.4m every per annum
- No liens, personal guarantees, lock-in periods or debtor concentration limits apply
- Selective debtor finance and no requirement to trade ‘full ledger’